We’ve shared before why we love Lake Chelan Winery, but their BBQ in the Vineyard deserves its own post! This barbecue takes you out to the beautiful vineyards at Lake Chelan Winery, where you can enjoy the delicious food and take in the beautiful views.
What is BBQ in the Vineyard?
BBQ in the Vineyard is a barbecue hosted daily at Lake Chelan Winery. Come out with your friends and family to enjoy the mouthwatering food at the vineyard! The BBQ also provides covered seating areas, misters to keep you cool during those hot Chelan summer days, and heaters for the chilly fall nights.
And, because you’re at a winery, you can enjoy a glass of wine alongside your meal!
Lake Chelan Winery’s vineyard picnic area provides gorgeous views of Chelan, so you can truly relax and eat, drink, and be merry.
When is it?
The BBQ is open daily at 5:00 pm
Where is it?
BBQ in the Vineyard is located at:
3519 Hwy 150, Chelan, WA, 98816
This is only a 15 minute drive from Lakeside Lodge and Suites!
The vineyard BBQ has a great menu, which you can read in full here. These are a few of our favorites:
- Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Smoked over apple wood then grilled to perfection with their specialty BBQ sauce
- Smoked Quarter Chicken
- Chicken leg and thigh seasoned and smoked over apple wood then finished with the signature BBQ sauce
- Grilled Portabello Mushroom
- Grilled marinated portobello mushroom cap topped with lemon garlic aioli, avocado, lettuce, tomato, and red onion. Served on a warm bun
- Cajun Prawns
- Six large prawns with a spicy rub, seared and served on a bed of cabbage with fresh pineapple pico de gallo
Have you ever been to BBQ in the Vineyard?
Let us know about your experience! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more about Chelan events. During your next visit to the lake, #GoDeepBlue and stay at Lakeside Lodge and Suites! We’ve got wonderful amenities, complimentary breakfast, comfortable rooms, gorgeous views, and we’re right across the street from Lake Chelan!