Father’s Day Beefsteak Banquet
For the second year in a row, Campbell’s is proud to host the classic Beefsteak banquet! This time, we’ll be celebrating Father’s Day with our Beefsteak, so plan ahead and take dad out for a night of beef, beer, and bourbon!
Originating in the late 19th century, Beefsteaks were a celebration of everybody’s hard work. Gathering in rustic dining halls, patrons would tell stories, eat steak and drink ale. Attendees wore butcher aprons and used the skirt of the apron to wipe grease off their hands and face. Neither silverware nor napkins were allowed. We might have some silverware, but we hope you’re ready to get down and dirty on some good old fashioned food and drinks!
Pyramid Brewing and Maker’s Mark will both be on hand.
- Live music
- Cocktail/social hour begins at 6pm
- Dinner will begin at approximately 7pm
- Dining style: long, family style tables (we’ll have aprons that you can take home, be prepared to get messy)
- All guests will receive a keepsake glass filled with our signature beer, Holden’s Golden IPA.
- Each course will feature a paired Maker’s Mark cocktail
- First course: fresh picked local cherries, crispy fried tater tots, asparagus salad, flatbread + garlic herb butter
- Second course: peel and eat shrimp and chicken wings with assorted sauces
- Final course: lamb lollipops & beef tenderloin